I was reading through an article from How To Raise Your Vibration and came across these tips. The original article was written iin response to someone who reported feeling fearful around people. Sabrina Reber gave an indepth reply. The suggestions from Sabrina are listed below. Happy Reading, hope you enjoy.
Learn how to manage your energy:
1. Use your discernment! We must be discerning about who, what and where we choose to interact our energies with. What use to serve you when you were dense….may not serve your new energy anymore. Old behaviors and environments may not be a vibrational match for us anymore. Make WISE choices…..ask yourself if this event, relationship, environment, interaction serves your highest good?
2. Everyday when you awake. Place a shield of protection around you and ground to the Earth and higher dimensions. Also, pull your energy field in about arms length distance around your body.
3. Keep in mind that what you send out ALWAYS comes back to you….so if you are sending out negativity, you will attract negativity from others. State: “Only good may come to me, only good may come from me.”
4. Cut cords! Everyday we are creating energetic cords with the people we interact with. Even on Facebook, through email or through the phone….we are connecting! We need to cut cords everyday or our energy will get tangled up with others and we may experience their emotions, thoughts or feelings.
5. I also suggest people take salt baths after they have been in a hospital, doctors office, stressful work environment, around an emotionally upsetting environment or around a lot of people. Add about 1 1/2 Cups of Himalayan sea salt or any kind of salt to your bath at night. When you are done, wash the salt water off of your body. The salt will draw out negative energy from your chakra and energy fields you may have picked up from others.
6. Every night before you go to sleep, place your consciousness as high up above your head as possible and state: “Creator Of All That Is, it is commanded for all energy that is not mine to be removed from my being ~ sent to your light for purification and returned to where it belongs to. Any energy that is mine, that I have left somewhere else, I command to be sent to your light, purified and returned to me.”
This may sound like a lot of extra stuff to do, but with continued practice this will be quick and easy for you to do everyday. You can even do these things while you are taking a shower. The more you practice, the stronger your energy field and ability to create change will become!
- Cut Your Negative Energetic Cords And Move On! (thephilosophersguidetotheuniverse.wordpress.com)
- 7 Tips to Boost Your Energy. Fast. (happiness-project.com)
- Deanna Romano ~ Cut Your Negative Energetic Cords And Move On! (shiftfrequency.com)